2.02.2011

Last Call, Overall

Thanks to everyone who participated in Last Call and helped me decide which books to keep and which to withdraw in the teen collection!  I received 39 slips back from 19 people, and I honored almost everyone's opinions.  I kept all the books that people recommended with a YES and I deleted four books that got a NO vote.  Everyone who participated gets a candy bar, so stop by to pick yours up!

There was one complicated situation that arose with Here Lies the Librarian by Richard Peck. Saranjeet gave it a YES, but Mary later gave it a NO! I erred on the side of caution and kept it around, but I will keep this in mind for next time.  Look for the Last Call display again at the end of the year.

Find something new to read!  Look at the recommendations for some of the items we kept.

No comments: