3.03.2008

Book Review: Sweethearts

Sweethearts by Sara Zarr

Click on the book to see which libraries own it.

Review by Amy

I'm just gonna get it out in the open. Sweethearts is a tear-jerker. At first glance, it may seem like a cookie-cutter romance, a boy-meets-girl book. It's not. It's so not like that. This story is about the love between two people that are more than just friends, but not exactly romantic. I loved how this story developed. Jenna is a character you can relate to on some level. There are times that people feel so alone and end up wanting that one person of our childhood that accepted us no matter what. I truely love this story and I am going to buy my own copy because it's one of those books everyone should own.

Read another review of Sweethearts from our blog.

No comments: