3.28.2008

Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging...the Movie!

So, one of my favorite funny girly books is Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison. And I just found out that the movie is being released in the UK this summer! It's by the same director as Bend It Like Beckham and Bride and Prejudice, both of which I loved. But, sadly, there's no word on when it will come here. Nevertheless, there is a great website for the movie, so check it out! It is set up to look like Georgia's bulletin board. You can even visit the Stiff Dylans on MySpace and hear their music!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is it coming out in the U.S.A?

Unknown said...

I saw that movie!!!!!!!! it was great. It is a little bit different then the book. But if you have the chance you should see it.
P.s- I am from the uk so i see all most all of the movies that come out there but not here. The best thing about the movie is that the actor of gorgia actualy looked like she did shave her eyebrows, when libby bumped into her. I would go see this movie. It is great for teenager girls. I saw it when I was 12 (this year). It is diferent from the book because it turned out that the plummer (the guy that gorgia;s friends and mum like) any way it turns out that he was gay!!!!!!!!