- Weekend At Bernie's (1989, PG-13)--A pair of losers try to pretend that their murdered employer is really alive, but the murderer is out to finish him off.
- Chicago (2002, PG-13)--Murderesses Velma Kelly and Roxie Hart find themselves on death row together and fight for the fame that will keep them from the gallows in 1920s Chicago.
- Mean Girls (2004, PG-13)--After a sheltered, home-schooled childhood in Africa, Cady Heron must learn to survive the jungle of "Girl World" at a public high school in suburban Chicago after being accepted by the Plastics, the 3 most popular girls in the junior class.
- Super Size Me (2004, PG-13)--An irreverent look at obesity in America and one of its sources, fast food corporations.
- The Stepford Wives (2004, PG-13)--What does it take to become a Stepford wife, a woman perfect beyond belief? Ask the Stepford husbands, who've created this high-tech terrifying little town, in a very modern comedy-thriller.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005, PG)--A young boy wins a tour through the most magnificent chocolate factory in the world, led by the world's most unusual candy maker. Tim Burton + Johnny Depp = creepy!
Anti-Valentine's Day Movies
Stay far, far away from romantic comedies! Here are some rental suggestions from the teens at the Anti-Valentine's Day party: