3.26.2012

Final Report: 2012 Random-A-Thon

I finally tracked down the last few teens who owed money from the Random-A-Thon, so now I can give you the results!  

We raised a total of $887 dollars.  We didn't quite get to $1000 as I had hoped, but that's still really good!  Also, it saved my hair from being mohawked.  I don't want to thank you for not raising as much money, but I will say that you have made my mother very happy.

Our fundraising winner again this year is Billy!  He raised $150, which is awesome.  Billy wins a gift basket from the Teen Advisory Board with a $25 gift card to Amazon.com, as well as snacks and library swag.  Honorable mentions go to Alex R., Colin, and Grace for each raising $50 or more.  

Thanks to everyone for making this year's Random-A-Thon a success!

Billy's gift basket

No comments: