3.14.2005

Book Review: Curse of the Blue Tattoo

Curse of the Blue Tattoo : Being an Account of the Misadventures of Jacky Faber, Midshipman and Fine Lady by Louis A. Meyer

SUMMARY: After being exposed as a girl, Jacky Faber is forced to leave the Dolphin and attend the elite Lawson Peabody School for Young Girls in Boston. But growing up on the streets of London and fighting pirates never prepared Jacky for her toughest battle yet: learning how to be a lady. And whenever Jacky roams the city in search of adventure, trouble is never far behind.

OPINION: This is the second book about Jacky. I have not read the first one (Bloody Jack), but now I am going to! I seriously couldn't put this book down. Everything in my house got negelected while I laid on the couch and read away the afternoon. Doesn't that sound like fun?! The only bad thing about this book: there is a HORSE named GRETCHEN!!

No comments: