1.07.2011

Look! New Books!

I swear, the books are multiplying in the processing room!  Here are the newest items:
  • King of Ithaka by Tracy Barrett
  • Draw the Dark by Ilsa J. Bick
  • Star Crossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce
  • Plus by Veronica Chambers
  • Sapphique by Catherine Fisher (sequel to Incarceron)
  • Z by Michael Thomas Ford
  • Rush by Jonathan Friesen
  • The Complete History of Why I Hate Her by Jennifer Richard Jacobson
  • The Genius Wars by Catherine Jinks (Genius series)
  • The Jumbee by Pamela Keyes
  • Three Quarters Dead by Richard Peck
  • Bamboo People by Mitali Perkins
  • Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? by Louise Rennison (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson; replacement copy)
  • Grace by Elizabeth Scott
  • My Worst Best Friend by Dyan Sheldon
  • My Fake Boyfriend Is Better Than Yours by Kristina Springer

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

Yay for new books and Genius Wars!!! :D