8.10.2010

What Games For My Wii?

In case you didn't already know, most Gaming Club meets I bring in my Wii for use in the back room, mainly so there can be two different games being played simultaneously. In the beginning, I mainly just brought in Wii Sports, sometimes we play Super Smash Brothers Brawl on it and something else like Rock Band on the projector, and recently I have been bringing in New Super Mario Brothers Wii.

My question to whom it may concern is "What games would you like to see me bring in for use?"

Keep in mind that they must be age-appropriate for the Gaming Club (Teen rating at worst, and probably only for violence) AND approved by Gretchen. Oh, and multiplayer goes without saying, but somehow I still feel the need to say it.

So, if you have any suggestions, by all means give me your feedback.

No comments: