10.14.2009

New Book Extravaganza

It's very rare that I do three new book posts in just eight days, but that proves how many new books we've been getting! Some are new and some are replacements, but all are crowding our shelves. Please please please come check things out!!

FICTION

  • Sense and Sensability and Sea Monsters by Jane Austen and Ben H. Winters
  • The Mirror of Merlin by T. A. Barron (The Lost Years of Merlin series)
  • The Seven Songs of Merlin by T. A. Barron (The Lost Years of Merlin series)
  • The Wings of Merlin by T. A. Barron (The Lost Years of Merlin series)
  • Perfect Princess by Meg Cabot (Princess Diaries series)
  • The Roar by Emma Clayton
  • The Musician's Daughter by Susanne Dunlap
  • Airborn by Kenneth Oppel
  • Hatchet by Gary Paulsen
  • Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? by Louise Rennison (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series)
  • The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
  • Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schreiber (Vampire Kisses series)
  • Impossible by Nancy Werlin

2 comments:

Busra said...

Oooo! I saw Sense and Sensability and Sea Monsters at a book store last week but I didn't buy it, and now I'm glad because I'll just check it out in our fantastic library!

lol, Thanks for the update though.

Gretchen said...

so glad we've got what you were looking for. i didn't even know they were publishing another one!