10.26.2009

I Really Miss Y'all

College has been an okay experience so far... and I should probably make this quick since I have to leave for my first class in about 6 hours. I'm disappointed with how my class schedule turned out this semester, since my latter Monday classes prevent me from coming to the Gaming Club (the main event I attended). As a result of my absence, I forget to check the blog often, and ended up missing out on Nintendo Night and DDR. I'm not here to whine and cry, just letting everyone I know at the library that I miss you all. (horror of horrors; Temple has over 220 clubs and organizations, none of which I find interesting!)
Just a side note: I can start scheduling my Spring courses on the 29th, so there's a possibility that I may be able to return for a while. Keep your fingers crossed (and resist sending my fellow Owls viruses to prevent them from taking course slots).

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

So nice! You're missed around here, too, and not just for your controllers!! Hope to see you soon.

Nitha said...

MISS YOU TOO DJ!

katie said...

I miss you lots, David! come back soon!

David J. said...

Just an update on my registration:
I ended up registering 5 courses for the Spring 2010 semester, all to my preference of times and teachers. The good news is that I only have one class on Mondays, and it only goes from 9am to 9:50. Expect to see me back at the library on Mondays after January 19th!

David J. said...

Just another update for when I'll return:

Finals are during the week of December 14. So if I don't have a final that Monday, then that will be the first day I can come back and see everyone!