10.26.2009

Help with Shoe Boxes


Hey Guys,
I hope your all enjoying the small stretch of school time between now and the holidays. I need to ask a favor of all you folk at Sellers Library. I'm teaching my first official graded lesson in two weeks. It is on the art of paper cutting. The kids will be decorating their own boxes with cut paper designs. I promise to send pictures!! I have no idea how to get a hold of 30 shoe boxes by then. So if any of you can get some boxes together and email me @ mmgirl100@gmail.com about picking them up I would be eternally grateful!!!
Thanks
If you get a chance check out the paper and textile art by Tord Boontje as shown in the picture above

2 comments:

katie said...

Can they be any kind of cardboard box?

Marissa said...

yes but shoes box size or smaller would be good!