5.30.2009

Craft Closet Cleanout

Last Wednesday, 14 teens dropped in for our spring Craft Closet Cleanout. Everyone wanted to make button jewelry, whether they missed the original event or not! I had enough supplies for everyone to do a bracelet, and most people got to make earrings as well. People also made crafts from older events, like Toolbox Jewelry, Princess Diaries Party, and Crafts for Your Hair. I have so many random leftover crafts that we need to do this more often! However, the next CCC isn't scheduled until the end of the summer.

Most people were concentrating on their projects...at least while I took the picture...

2 comments:

Nitha V. said...

I WISH I WENT!!!!!!!!......but i had to make up some work after skool! *sad face :(

haha - my word verification is....

sulkin

(no lie!)

Anonymous said...

seems a lot of fun but don't worry I will come over the summer.Can't wait!!!!!!!