5.24.2010

Cheesy Comments

As people arrived at Cheese Night, they added some commentary to my cheesy posters. Here's what they had to say...

Favorite Cheesy Food:
  • Ravioli, lasagna, pizza, and baked ziti
  • Mozzerella sticks
  • Cheese on cheese
  • Tacos, nachos, and quesadillas
  • Cheese fries
  • Macaroni and cheese
  • Cheetos and Doritos
  • Apples and cheddar ("best combo ever!")
  • Broccoli with cheese
  • Cheese-Its (and cheese zits...)

Favorite Cheesy Love Song:

  • My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion
  • The Way I Loved You by Taylor Swift; Love Story by Taylor Swift; anything ever sung by Taylor Swift
  • Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney
  • Firefly by Owl City
  • Baby by Justin Bieber; anything ever sung by Justin Bieber
  • Your Song by Elton John
  • Achy-Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus
  • All I Ask from The Phantom of the Opera
  • Something by the Beatles
  • Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley

Favorite Cheesy Pick-Up Lines:

  • Can I have a map? I got lost in your eyes.
  • You need a ticket because you've got fine written all over you.
  • It's a good think I have my library card because I'm checking you out.
  • Are you Jamaican? 'Cause J-makin' me crazy.
  • Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
  • Can I have your number? I lost mine.
  • Are you from Tennessee? 'Cause you're the only ten-I-see.
  • Do you have a Band-Aid? I hurt myself falling for you.
  • Can I borrow your phone? I have to call my mom and tell her I found the girl of my dreams.

Favorite Cheesy Movies:

  • She's All That
  • A Walk to Remember; anything based on a book by Nicholas Sparks
  • Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
  • Texal Chainsaw Massacre
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic
  • Titanic
  • 27 Dresses
  • The Orphan
  • Pokemon 2000
  • My Girl
  • Born Romantic
  • 50 First Dates
  • The Lake House
  • The Hills Have Eyes

No comments: