- Once a month, I will post a sentence with vocabulary words in boldface.
- You have one week to look up the words, translate the sentence into normal language, and post a response in the comment section (with first name and last initial, please).
- Participants must be students in grades 6 to 12 who regularly visit Sellers Library.
- After one week, the person with the most accurate translation will get a prize.
- If no entry is entirely correct, I reserve the right not to pick a winner.
Edward Cullen, an enigmatic vampire known to have a penchant for cars, endeavors to keep Bella safe with a preposterously expensive Mercedes that earns her a lot of bothersome attention.
(Yes, this is based on the beginning of Breaking Dawn. Use http://www.thesaurus.com/ to help you translate it!)