4.05.2009

Brawl Wifi Review

Good day Brawlers.

If any of you follow my posts, I haven't been posting in a while because I had a ton of things I had to do with family. Now I have some free time and posting today about Brawl's wifi. I was going to do this concept near the end of my career in gaming club but decided to post it now because of my lack of post and I owe my followers something special. Here is my review.

Nintendo wifi, if people were only allowed to reply in one word about you, you would hear: Fun, Friends, Lag, Competitive, Taunts, Lag, Lag, Lag, and did I say Lag yet? That's right, one of the most dreaded experiences to an online game...the concept of (you know what) Lag!

Other than lag (the game slowing down unexpectedly) there are some great things you can do with brawl wifi:
1. When you taunt you can make it that custom messeges come out of your mouth.
2. Friends all over the world can play as if they were right next to each other.
3. New competition and different players can show you who's boss
4. You will never be bored with Brawl when you have wifi.

This system is hard to put in words, but it is pretty cool. If I had to rate it 1-10 it would be a 9. Other than lag, you will have a wonderfull time.

To avoid lag you can choose simple small stages like Battlefield or Final Destination. Stages to avoid are Mele Stages, Rumblefalls, and Flat Zone

No comments: