8.31.2006

More About Fanboy and Goth Girl


The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl by Barry Lyga (release date: 10/2/06)

So, a few days ago, I did a post saying that I know nothing about this book but that I liked the title. Then, today I get this email:

Hi, Gretchen.
I hope it's not too weird for me to contact you like this out of the blue, but when I was looking at some web stats on the site tonight, your blog showed up as a link, and I was curious, so I clicked, and well...I wanted to thank you personally for your kind words. I feel bad that you only have the title to go on, though! I have a spare copy of the ARC for the book, and I'd be happy to send it to you, if you like. Just let me know.
Best,Barry

Woohoo! How cool is that?? So a copy of the book will be arriving sometime soon to give me an actual informed opinion. I promise to loan it out to interested people, too! I really do love the title, and the cover art is fantastic!

No comments: