10.09.2004

New Books!

We just got several new books in the library that you might want to check out:

The Grim Grotto (Book the Eleventh in A Series of Unfortunate Events) by Lemony Snicket
***Learn all about the water cycle...and the most recent installment of tragic trauma in the lives of the Baudelaire orphans.***
The 3 NBs of Julian Drew by James M. Deem
***Julian's NBs tell a story, but only if you can read his secret code. Find out what "1M155U," "K1775" and even "NB" mean.***
Dunk by David Lubar
***Summer at the Jersey shore sounds ideal, but Chad doesn't think so...until he becomes a dunk tank clown making fun of the crowds.***
48 Shades of Brown by Nick Earls
***Dan moves in with his 22-year-old aunt so he can finish high school, not so he can fall in love with her roommate...***
Comfort by Carolee Dean
***Kevin gives up football to join his workaholic mother in the family business, but discovers a talent for poetry and words that has the power to change his life.***
Dante's Daughter by Kimberly Heuston
***Traveling with her father (a famous poet), Antonia struggles with the essential questions of life, wondering "Has my journey made me wise? Have my secret griefs made me strong?"***

4 comments:

Rosita said...

Hey Blogger, How's everything going? I just thought I'd let you know how informative I found natural health solutions as I was searching today for new information for http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com. New Books! was very thought provoking, and I want you to know that I really enjoyed reading the post. Thanks!

Real Busy said...

Blogger, New Books! was very intriguing info. Very interesting! In my search for information on natural health products to add to http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com I ran across your post. I appreciate the good read. I will definitely be back to check this site out again.

Rita Kennon said...

Hello Blogger, Although New Books! wasn't exactly what I was searching for, it definitely grabbed my attention. I see now why I found your web page when I was looking for alternatives health related information. I'm glad that I stopped by, even though I didn't find exactly what I wanted. Thanks for the very informative post! http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com

Rita Kennon said...

Hi there Blogger, I was out searching around the net today, looking for articles, and other information that my subscribers may be interested in for http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com. I ran into New Books! and was very intrigued. alternatives health wasn't as niche specified as I wanted, but was very interesting. Thanks for the great read!