- Gunstories: Life-Changing Experiences with Guns by S. Beth Atkin
- Mirrormask by Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean
- Where We Are, What We See: Poems, Stories, Essays, and Art from the Best Young Writers and Artists in America by David Levithan
- Fortune's Bones: The Manumission Requiem by Marilyn Nelson
- Big Book Unplugged: A Young Person's Guide to Alcoholics Anonymous by John R.
- Open the Unusual Door: True Life Stories of Challenge, Adventure, and Success by Black Americans by Barbara Summer
- A Teen's Guide to Living Drug Free by Bettie B. Youngs, Jennifer Leigh Youngs, and Tina Moreno
These books cover everything from art to self-help, from history to guns. Teen nonfic has something for everyone!