10.24.2005

A Chicken in the Library? That's Nothing!

How about a copperhead snake at drama club? Yup, that's right. A 17-year-old boy in Pottsgrove found a copperhead and brought it to the club in a shoebox. (Note to self: Don't take a poisonous snake to school for show and tell.) Of course, it bit a 14-year-old girl who now might lose her arm! Read a local news article about this bizarre happening.

2 comments:

marissa said...

what does a chicken in the library have to do with a copper head snake at dramma club?

Gretchen said...

cuz a kid found a chicken in our parking lot last month and brought it in the library! see the 9/22/05 blog post about the bizarre event.