9.01.2004

Teen Advisory Board

I have been interested in starting a Teen Advisory Board since I first started working at Sellers in March, but I didn't know anyone! Now I know you all, so it is time to get this thing up and running. The job of a Teen Advisory Board is to help choose materials for the Teen Corner, to assist in planning events, to help raise money for teen programs and projects, and generally have fun. Plus, it looks good on your college applications! And did I mention there will be FOOD at the meetings? We will meet once per month starting in October or November. Please email Gretchen at grrllibrarian@yahoo.com for more information or if you are interested in participating.

1 comment:

Azn Man said...

grech, i got sum ideas. i can help raise sum cash by sellin sum of my yugoh cards. and man i got tons.
most of the cash i make from it will go to my yugioh club at sellers and sum to the library itself.

if anyone thinks its a good idea, email me at sanosukeazn4life@yahoo.com